Atriom auditing methodology is characterised by:
- A permanent care about abiding by professional practices standards
and auditing firms professional code of ethics.
- Our team's commitment to know about
and to understand the business fields of our clients.
- A personalized and regular relationship with major roles in the company.
- Most of the time, a written communication with the management of the company
in order to add value to our missions and to display our conclusions.
Within that frame, we offer a range of missions capable of promoting the mastering
and the reliability of your financial accounts and processes.
The implementation of Atriom
legal auditing missions always results in:
- A global approach of the company
and of its core business so as not only look at the financial aspects.
- A favoured focus on assessing internal control to be able to make high added value
suggestions when it comes to protect assets,
to improve performances, and to secure risks.
Transparency report - article R.823-21